- Mountaineering in the heart of high Mountains of Alborz
- touch the altitude of 4000 m and above
- Trek through the magnificent rocks in Pole-Khab Mount.
- Visiting & photography the wilderness of Alborz Mount
- Taste traditional cuisine
This trip can be done in all seasons, but the best time would be from early April to mid-July and from October to mid-December.
Those individuals who would like to hike the Kahar summit in the winter, they should make sure they have proper gear and warm clothing and goggles. Having poles are very useful in this trip.
This trip will take you to the world of high mountains as high as 3500 to 4000 m, stretching right to the horizon, to a world of deep valleys and high walls, territory of wild life and vegetation with colorful view of flowers with streams of water and springs.
On this trip we attempt to ascend Kahar peak at 4050m height which located in the midpoint between the Central and western Alborz mountain range and that is the reason for the magnificent view of the Iran's highest mountains and peaks.
Early morning transfer from Tehran to Kalvan Village, having breakfast and ascend Kahar peak, back to the village, dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight stay in a village. (B, L, D)
A short transfer to Pol-e- Khab; trekking to the top, descend from another track through fruit gardens and ends to another village; a local transfer to the starting point to get our vehicle and drive back to Tehran. (B, L)
- Accommodation in local house.
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary
- A registered and Experienced English-speaking mountain guide
- All airfares & airport taxes and visa fees.
- All meals other than stated in above itinerary.
- All entrances and excursions other than stated in above itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature, i.e. telephone calls, laundry, tips for meals, tips for guides and drivers, all beverages etc.
- It is our recommendation that all passengers take out all the necessary travel insurances for cancellation/curtailment, loss of baggage as well as Medical Cover
Backpacking shoes, Long Socks, Base layer, Fleece pants, Light gloves, Warm gloves, Polar jacket, Fleece wind stopper, Sun glasses, Sun screen cream, Head lamp, Cup, Pole, Sun shielding cap, Buff, Day backpack (25-35 LT), Balaclava